Whether it’s for the holidays, a birthday, a milestone, or just because, our gift certificates are the perfect present to give. Our gift certificates can be purchased for any amount and can be used toward any cosmetic procedure. Gift certificates can be mailed directly to you or the recipient, or can be picked up in person at our office.
Cyspera® Cysteamine Intensive Pigment Corrector 1.75oz – $169
Cysteamine is used to correct dark spots and melasma on the face, neck, and body, with no side effects and incredible results. We highly recommend this product to any patients looking for an answer to their pigmentation problems. Cyspera®is non photo-sensitive and can be applied regardless of the intensity of sun light. It can be used in any skin phototypes. Apply Cyspera® once per day for 16 weeks (or until the desired results are achieved) during the phase of intensive correction. Then apply twice-weekly for maintenance. Order below.
Tizo3 Facial Primer Sunscreen Tinted Matte Finish SPF 40 1.75oz – $33.00
TIZO3 is a sheer, tinted facial mineral sunscreen that offers cosmetically elegant sun protection with a matte finish. TIZO3 layers invisibly under makeup to replace one’s foundation primer.
Tizo Sheerfoam Body & Face Sunscreen Tinted Dewy Finish SPF 30 3.5oz – $30.50
TIZO® SheerFoamTM Sunscreen is a patented, universally tinted mineral sunscreen. This unique formulation offers sheer, weightless protection while providing superb photo-protective performance. This light, foaming sunscreen dries virtually invisible on any complexion.
Platinum Skin Care Fade Bright Lightening 4.5oz – $89
Say goodbye to the pigmentation putting a damper on your complexion with this amazing cocktail of potent – but SAFE – lightening ingredients. Treat pigmentation, sun spots and PIH with a 2x daily application of: Alpha Arbutin, Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, Licorice, Mulberry, Bearberry, Resveratrol, & Lactic acid. Intense combination of actives that will help to brighten the skin as well as reduce the appearance of dark spots and discolorations. Our Fade-Bright Serum provides even, fast-acting pigment inhibition. The combination of Alpha Arbutin, Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, Licorice, Mulberry, Bearberry, Resveratrol and Lactic acid will help to brighten the skin as well as reduce the appearance of dark spots and discolorations. This combination of ingredients will act faster, safer and more efficiently than commonly used bleaching creams with a single component – without irritation. Repeated daily use required to achieve desired results. Best results are seen after 4-6 weeks of use. (Use of sun protection is mandatory. If you are trying to reduce pigmentation – yet aren’t applying an SPF you are taking one step forward and 3 steps back!)
Eva Naturals Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Serum 1oz – $16
Eva Naturals Niacinamide Vitamin B3 serum is great for:
- Enhancing Elasticity: As we age, a loss of elasticity means skin doesn’t have the firmness it once did. Vitamin B3 benefits your skin by improving barrier function, jumpstarting circulation and reinstating elasticity! For added anti-aging, we added Aloe to our Vitamin B3 Serum.
- Fade Discoloration: What is Niacinamide? It’s nature’s answer to acne and the redness it leaves behind! Along with Avocado, B3 Vitamin reduces breakouts as well as the marks and scars they cause. Our formula also helps lighten dark skin pigmentation and brown spots.
- Improve Skin Tone: Hyaluronic Acid and Vit B3 are a match made in skincare heaven! Together they fight wrinkles and free radical damage, while protecting your complexion from UV rays. The result is fresh, dewy-looking skin with a stunning tone and texture.
Eva Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum 2oz – $14
Eva Naturals Hyaluronic Acid serum is great for:
- Ultra Hydration: With the ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid leaves your skin looking refreshed and vibrant. For added nourishment, we included Vitamin B to soften and cleanse the complexion for one-of-kind Hyaluronic Acid skincare!
- Defy Aging: Say goodbye to wrinkles! Ingredients like Chamomile and Lavender Oil help turn back the hands of time thanks to their ability to promote cell health. Together, they help prevent sagging and improve elasticity while their antibacterial properties treat acne.
- Fight Damage: Free radicals don’t stand a chance against the Vitamin E found in our Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer! It tackles those harmful molecules while antioxidant-rich Vitamin C protects against UV rays and helps fade hyperpigmentation.
Eva Naturals Peptide Complex Serum 2oz – $16
Eva Naturals Peptide Complex serum is great for:
- Replenish Collagen: What are Peptides? They’re powerful anti-aging proteins that alert skin when it’s time to produce more collagen. Our serum boasts Aloe and Hyaluronic Acid to smooth away wrinkles and improve elasticity for a stunningly youthful glow!
- Heal and Repair: In addition to being an anti-aging skincare must-have ingredient, Peptides are touted as natural healing agents! Vitamin E helps make burns, stretch marks and scars problems of the past as it reduces skin damage and fights harmful free radicals.
- Smooth Texture: Achieving a softer, firmer complexion is easier than you think. Witch Hazel and Jojoba allow our rich face serum to help fade discoloration and brighten skin, providing you with a more even tone. Plus, your face and neck will feel soft and supple!
Eva Naturals Vitamin C+ Serum 1oz – $16
Eva Naturals Vitamin C+ serum is great for:
- Best Anti Aging Serum: Topical Vitamin C has long been hailed for its ability to fade age spots and boost collagen production. To take anti-aging to the next level, we paired it with CoQ10 to firm the skin and Lavender to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles!
- Brighter Complexion: Thanks to the Turmeric in our Vit C Serum, getting glowing skin is easier than ever! Along with Ginger and Juniper Extracts, it naturally brightens your complexion, promotes circulation, and overall helps you achieve a more even skin tone.
- Preventive Care: Our Anti Aging Serum benefits don’t just stop at the surface! Vitamin E, antioxidant-rich Ferulic Acid, and Hyaluronic Acid work to fight free radical damage while helping protect your skin against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays.